Re: [cdt-dev] Creating tool options programatically

Hi, Doug,

Exactly!  DSLs are the coolest new dimension of the EMF sphere.  It
would be fanstatic if the tools, themselves, could provide a standard
description of their capabilities in the form of some DSL that could be
loaded straight into CDT's MBS model.  And I don't doubt that it would
be easier to ensure adequately flexible (and, conversely, constrained)
dynamics using a model-driven approach.

cW