Re: [cdt-dev] git (was:The Great Managed Build API Tooling Fiasco of 2009)

> Will add some CDT specific notes to the CDT wiki.

I've added some links here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/Developer/FAQ#Getting_the_source

As an aside the documentation for getting started as a contributor is
spread out on multiple wiki pages:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ#Working_on_the_CDT
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/contributing
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development

All three are linked from the main page.  The last two are basically
duplicates, It'd be good to have the developer content in the above in
one place => I'd go for the developer FAQ.

If no one objects, I'll make some time to consolidate these over the weekend.

Cheers,
James

Back to the top