Re: [cdt-dev] The Great Managed Build API Tooling Fiasco of 2009

2009/4/22 Chris Recoskie <recoskie@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> One thing to note is that the plugin versions will be raised to 5.1.0. I see
> they are currently at 5.0.100 for some reason.

Adding 100 to the version number segment is an eclipse.org convention
indicating a new development stream (based in this case off 5.0.x).
The version number is effectively larger than any release on the 5.0.x
branch: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Version_Numbering

James