Re: [cdt-dev] RFC: Proposal of new dialog for Working Set Configurations

Hi, all,

I have updated the Wiki page describing the proposed new Working Set Configurations UI with additional details of the design, and attached a patch to http://bugs.eclipse.org/272416 with the implementation.

I would appreciate any and all feed-back, on the Talk page of the Wiki document or here on the mailing list.

It would be very nice to see this new UI adopted for the 6.0 release, but I understand that M7 is fast approaching.  I am happy to do what I can to address any concerns and to help the adoption process.

Thanks,

Christian