Re: [cdt-dev] Does CDT support multiple artifacts in single project if MBS is used?

Choose C Project wizard, On the first page you will see Makefile as last item on the left. Expand it and pick Empty Project.

wang yu wrote:
Hi Elena,
But I cannot find "Standard C project" in CDT 5, it doesn't be
supported anymore, right?
Or how can I configure my project standard?

Regards,
Yu Wang