Re: [cdt-dev] Does CDT support multiple artifacts in single project if MBS is used?

Thank all for your quick and professional response.
I have one more question about "internal build" mentioned by Christian.
I have created a new C project with internal build according to
pointers of Christian but I found the build is still "automatic".
Everything is analogous  except that I cannot find the auto-generated
Makefile.
So what does  "internal" exactly mean? what's the expected behavior of
"internal build"?
Should I created a Makefile manually first to turn "internal" or
"standard" build on?
I use eclipse 3.4.2 and CDT 5.0.2.

Regards,
Yu Wang