Re: [cdt-dev] Does CDT support multiple artifacts in single project if MBS is used?

Hi, Yu,

>From one CDT rookie to another:  :-)

The MBS gives you the option of using either the internal builder or the external builder.  In the "C/C++ Build" page of the project properties, this is the "Builder type" setting.  If you set this to "External builder" and select the "Generate Makefiles automatically" option, then MBS will generate the makefiles for an external make tool to use, and will keep them up-to-date.

HTH,

Christian