Re: [cdt-dev] Static Analysis Framework for CDT

My bigger concern is that all GCC plug-ins must be GPL. I'd especially
be worried about plug-ins written specifically for the CDT and whether
that affects the definition of "derived" and thus, causing us legal
grief.

At any rate, theoretically, the CDT parsers already create the same
information that gcc would. And we can avoid any legal problems that
way.

Doug.