Re: [cdt-dev] Static Analysis Framework for CDT

I was pointed out that TPTP Static Analysis framework does not use EMF and friends, which was my concern.
In this case I will look at that and maybe just do a bridge to CDT using only this portion on tptp.

Elena Laskavaia wrote:
This is something I am doing in my spare time - I want to create
static analysis framework for CDT, light weigh set of classes that allow
to have common interface for dealing with problems produced by static analysis tools (and some default checkers, such what JDT has, i.e Potential Null Pointer Dereference, etc).

See design details at: http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/designs/StaticAnalysis