[cdt-dev] CDT Summit Update

Hey gang,

My current thinking is to hold the next CDT Summit in late September
here at the Wind River office in Ottawa. We have a pretty big room
upstairs that we can rent out for cheap. I could probably get Wind to
sponsor that and the food during the day.

The summits have proven important over the years for planning the next
release, and to meet your open source colleagues face to face and to
have a chance to discuss technical issues or what have you in person.

But, I do understand that it's going to be difficult for people to get
travel approval, especially in these times. The alternative is to
organize an on-line conference, which seems to be an up and coming
trend. However, I'm not sure how well that would work.

At any rate, I'm fishing for ideas. Please let me know privately or
publicly what you think the best approach would be.

Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top