Re: [cdt-dev] RFC: Proposal of new dialog for Working Set Configurations

Thanks, Sergey, for your quick response!

I shall update the description of how apply works and the text decoration, too.

I had thought of labelling the button "Activate" because that is closer to the language used for projects ("active configuration"), but it made a wider button than the others.  Would that be clearer?  I think probably it would.  For accessibility, too, double-click and the Enter key should also activate a working-set configuration.

Cheers,

Christian