[cdt-dev] Builds of CDT for ppc64

Hello,

Yesterday, I was looking for an rpm of the CDT for ppc64 on the fedora
build site: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=97128
There is no build for ppc64 there, only the 32-bit ppc architecture.

I contacted Andrew Overholt who is packaging Eclipse for Fedora releases,
and he said that there is no ppc64 CDT build because it is not supported
upstream in the build scripts.

Would there be much effort needed to support ppc64?  I'm guessing not a
lot since there are only a couple of .so files in the CDT.  Any thoughts
would be appreciated.

Thanks for your consideration,

Regards,

- Corey

Corey Ashford
Software Engineer
IBM Linux Technology Center, Linux Toolchain
Beaverton, OR
503-578-3507
cjashfor@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top