Re: [cdt-dev] Running CDT application through some script

Hi, Pushparaj,

This question was asked earlier, today, in the newsgroup.  See this thread:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/newsLists/news.eclipse.tools.cdt/msg18334.html

HTH,

Christian

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 03:10 +0530, Pushparaj Ponniah wrote:
Hi All,

While running/debugging my CDT application i want to use some script.

for example if the executable name is exe1, I want to run my application like,
 run.sh exe1

run.sh is the script name.

Is there a  way to write some hook in CDT Run/Debug support? or any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Pushparaj.