Re: [cdt-dev] CDT and RAP

RAP replaces the SWT component, so in theory you shouldn't need to do any code changes. But I'm not sure that there aren't limitations that may cause problems at runtime.

You should also check out http://bespin.mozilla.com (or .org) as a JavaScript IDE in browser. Plus, a bespin back-end for E4 was demod - Eclipse wiki has a page on E4/Bespin

Alex

Sent from my (new) iPhone