[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Programmatically set the referenced projects for the CDT project
- From: Srikanth Ranganamyna <srikanth.ranganamyna@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 16:56:54 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=8prrMxzhJ8hiJ6cvxhBy8eXHICMZBGHAi5yRUE3stz8=; b=m02WkWaiJJ95LYPsS9gsERZ/EPkEjxCYOdxoHixWtQyWW0q9Gy9TxsRsWfLRNCOv7N JNoLqOYBvvOO/Di7+n5cpf81wJlJQd8+dUUM+xhEM1H5yhMwnouHIJTBmSarQAsYm9GS 4MbzEisMi0KSfvRPS30SQEq4/MWT7T1zHOZgY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=Sm2zZkW5WJdzgFTiPksEvFe+Y9YkW+FAB9nVhRnFbTtQTNsvQU05SRkUxvJ7fvlrIb g32Q3O86zcS1vr4LMcT7TAreMFql+2E9hzksqzxQ6S9NdE0XK+IkCIbQFZyxCp7qaJ/5 fbPfC9ZxMdpxVmPejWlLdFZ0EIUUmNDiNFMQY=
Looking at the test cases would be a good starting point to understand the functionality of CDT features, especially if you want to achieve them programmatically. Checkout the test cases in org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests plugin. You should find examples there to see how to create a project, work with builders, indexer, etc.
Hope this helps.
On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Elena Laskavaia <elaskavaia@xxxxxxx>
Question about programmatically creating project was asked several times on this forum and has responses so please search for it.
CDT Programmer's Guide is in helpbook (type "CDT Programmer's Guide" in google).
If you can't find your answer on the net it is not documented. Use CDT source code in this case to find your answers.