[cdt-dev] Possible bug in CDT tool.getOptions() method

I think I've found a bug in CDT when I try to read options associated to tools.
I'm trying to add my toolchain and I need to read from my new MakefileGenerator
the boolean value of an option. I'm using the tool.getOptions() method but if I
change the value of the option from the gui and I do either Apply or OK, the
row of the IOption array containing the wanted option is null. If I modify it
again from the GUI then I have the reference to the right IOption. Is it a
feature or a bug?
Alberto

Back to the top