RE: [cdt-dev] "Add Include" does not work

If the header file has not been indexed we have no means of finding the
definition. What you'd really need is a way of indexing headers outside
of the workspace that have not yet been included by a source file. I
think
we have an open enhancement request on this. However, no one is working
on
that. Specifying the files that should be indexed may be a challenge. As
an
approximation we could index the headers that reside directly in the
folders of the include search path (i.e. excluding subfolders).

Are you willing to work on that?
Markus.