Re: [cdt-dev] multi launch

2009/3/31 Christian W. Damus <cdamus@xxxxxxx>:
> I wonder why Platform Debug doesn't already have multi-launches?  On
> reflection, I'm surprised that it doesn't already exist...

I'd guess it's because it's hard to define the timing relationships
between the steps in the launch. For simple cases where you run a
simple command, the process exits and you continue the launch, that
might be ok. But for the case Elena illustrated where you debug a
client / server at the same time, how do you when it's appropriate to
start the next step?

James