[cdt-dev] Semantic coloring/highlighting doesn't work on some C files after Update to 6.0

I've given CDT 6.0 (cdt-master-6.0.0-I200902031437) a try and went back to 5.0.2. The reason is, that semantic coloring/highlighting and "grey background" on some files doesn't work after the update, even though the files are marked as indexed. A created parser log file doesn't show any problems.

In those files:
1. Only C keywords, comments and Strings are colored/highlighted.
2. On #ifdef <Macro>.. #else .. #endif nothing is greyed.
3. From outside "F3" doesn't jump to the function definitions made in the file.
4. Inside the file, "F3" jumps to local macro definitions, but they are not highlighted.

Since this is new in 6.0, I believe the problem is due to some improvements in the indexer/editor  functionality.

So long!
Harald

Back to the top