Re: [cdt-dev] defines from external makefile visible inside .c files

If these defines are specified in command line to the compiler (-D
option), CDT should capture them (check project's discovery options).
You should be able to see these defines in Symbols page
(Properties->C/C++ General->Paths and Symbols)
If not, you can add symbols manually