[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] API Tooling errors using cdt-master-5.0.2.zip
- From: James Blackburn <jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 22:49:34 +0000
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=m25HJS3hqES6d1j/wvfQiKXRBWRmcIr1+tgNYij+ycs=; b=nvd/zYKwq4+ws0vnQMI+e+Mi+Qw8QB4u+4AI5gPC6JXLG4+Szdhhv7ZXDtKihp87i2 5VwY85KM+w7GOCpugw4fbnIW+8ssTqbrQ5nEI6JMW3rf5q/4xFyXOX5MjTbLBBbvNJrP t2ScldPYduP/63AYIS6CuzPuJGv1Qeh8kSBOs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=DdQhv2dUw4nYSIY7SBEFUcwKFcaRAhg0ThX4XO/hXQQzsVSq0EzCDar1ia0/IN9DBJ HOM6x/amGXb4zNX1+J/qBGqMAghl32fekSuTrhdf7xLHTqh4uzV56rR+bKZA0y7Wsoo1 e4/uXcHAESm0EeBip/PI15i9M0s4SSwlWlmng=
Thanks for replying Markus.
2009/3/23 Schorn, Markus <Markus.Schorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I don't see these errors, what version of the API tooling are you using?
> I have org.eclipse.pde.api.tools_1.0.100.v20090311.
Yes that's the version I've got.
I've never seen these errors before. However I've been trying
3.5m6-cocoa on my Mac whereas before I've used Linux/Windows. Perhaps
there's some oddity with this platform (though I can't imagine what).
I'll try to dig deeper and file a bug if there's a discrepancy.
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Blackburn
>> Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 10:12 PM
>> To: CDT General developers list.
>> Subject: [cdt-dev] API Tooling errors using cdt-master-5.0.2.zip
>> Importance: Low
>> Hi All,
>> I'm getting API tooling errors when building cdt.core with
>> the 5.0.2 release as a baseline in Eclipse 3.5m6. I've got 9
>> errors which all refer to IAdaptable#getAdapter():
>> Description Resource Path Location Type
>> The interface org.eclipse.core.runtime.IAdaptable adds method
>> getAdapter(Class) to
>> org.eclipse.cdt.core.dom.ast.cpp.ICPPDeferredTemplateInstance that is
>> not tagged as @noimplement
>> org.eclipse.cdt.core/parser/org/eclipse/cdt/core/dom/ast/cpp line
>> 20 Compatibility Problem
>> The major version should be incremented in version
>> 5.1.0.qualifier, since API breakage occurred since version
>> 126.96.36.199902130801 MANIFEST.MF
>> org.eclipse.cdt.core/META-INF line
>> 5 Version Numbering Problem
>> Nothing appears to have changed recently in the areas flagged
>> as API violating...
>> Is anyone else seeing this or am I using this wrong?
>> cdt-dev mailing list
> cdt-dev mailing list