[cdt-dev] FW: [epp-dev] Galileo package testing

Hey gang, if you have a moment, could you please give the package a try and report on any issues that would drive a rebuild.

Thanks,
Doug

From: epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Markus Knauer
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 9:32 AM
To: EPP Developer Mailing List
Subject: [epp-dev] Galileo package testing

Hi package maintainers,

I am sure you have read the emails about the Galileo trouble in the last days. There are some bugs that prevent us to build the Galileo repository on the build server and this means that nothing is as it is supposed to be these days.

Yesterday I managed to build against this repo and the packages are available for testing on their usual location: http://www.eclipse.org/epp/download.php

Can you please test the 20090322-1518 build (there may be other builds that are newer but 'red'). If I can get enough +1's I would like to push them to the download mirrors and make them available by tomorrow.

I know they are far from being perfect, but in my opinion it is very important to get them out early this week during EclipseCon. And I will try my very best to make missing packages available in the next few days.

Thanks, Markus