[cdt-dev] Debugging troubles under OSX

Hi,

I'm trying to use cdt (M6) to debug a large project on OSX. However, cdt is unable to interrupt gdb. This means that whenever I try to insert a breakpoint while the program is running it it cannot set it. Also, manually pressing the pause-button in eclipse does not have any effect. I can, however, get immediately to a gdb-prompt in console if I send gdb SIGINT by some other means.

Can anybody help me? Thank you!

Tobias

P.S. I also commented on bug 265483 which seems related.

--

Ableton AG, Sitz: Berlin, Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 72838
Vorstand: Gerhard Behles, Jan Bohl, Bernd Roggendorf

Back to the top