RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 6.0 M6 build

No worries, as I was hinting at when this came up, it's always a challenge to get these things in place at the right time. This is probably one of the smoother examples ;).

So I assume this means that HEAD now only compiles against platform 3.6 M6?

Doug

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pawel Piech
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 2:21 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 6.0 M6 build

I have now.  I'm sorry, I should have been more clear in asking you to let me know when would be the best time to do this.  I should have also figured out that this morning is it.

Thanks,
Pawel

Vivian Kong wrote:

I had a few problems with kicking off the build at noon so the build hasn't really started yet.

Pawel, did you check in the fix for bug 268233? Should I wait for you before I start the build?

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab