[cdt-dev] Managed Make linking helper scripts

I am working on a project where I need to use 2 different helper scripts. Normally I would just modify the derived objects.mk file and add in the command to my helper scripts. Now that my project has grown in complexity I am trying to organize it in a better manner.

Is there way to add these scripts to the derived file? So that I do not need to continually go back and modify them after each build?

Here is a sample of what my current objects.mk file looks like.

-lmysqlpp -lboost_date_time -lboost_filesystem  -lconfig++ -lmysqlclient -lboost_thread -lboost_regex `/local/librets-1.2.5/bin/librets-config --libs`

The helper script I need to include is `/local/librets-1.2.5/bin/librets-config --libs`

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Back to the top