Re: [cdt-dev] Re: Work with GCC cross compilers

It is empty indeed. Can you send a bug  please.

Paulo Lopes wrote:
I've downloaded both CDT 5.0.2 and 6 and I cannot find anywhere how to
set compiler invocation command under the preferences > C/C++ > New
CDT Project Wizard > Makefile Project

On 5.0 and 5.0.1 is was present, and I could point it to my GCC based
toolchain, but nowwith the latest update 5.0.2 and with the milestone
6 builds the Discovery profile options panel is never present and i
cannot even pick one from the drop down box because it is always
empty...

My system is win32 (i've tested on 3 different machines clean
installations) with
mingw
cygwin
and a cross compiler based on gcc arm-elf-gcc (and this is the one i'd
like to activate)

Is this a bug? or a feature?

Cheers,
Paulo