Re: [cdt-dev] Minutes from CDT Call

Sorry I missed the meeting guys. Looks like it was a good one!

A quick update on some of the stuff I've been working on recently:

I've been playing with e4 flexible resources (serge's work). I've got
projects where all the resources under them are virtual (i.e. in real
life the project's directory is empty apart from a .project and
.cproject).  Using linked resources, groups (virtual folders), and
resource filters users can create visual studio style projects where
everything is pulled in from elsewhere (eclipse still does the local
history, resource notifications, etc.).  With a few niggles here and
there it seems to work pretty well with managed build, debug, etc. :).

Cheers,

James