[cdt-dev] Work with GCC cross compilers

Hi,

In the previous stable versions of CDT is was possible to use the
default plugin to use any cross compiler toolchain with makefile
projects. I noticed that there was a discovery configuration where we
could set the discovery command which is almost all the time something
like: <arch>-gcc and I'd be done. However with the latest CDT this
configuration is gone, or at least i cannot find it. Is there a way to
set the discovery command somewhere?

I know that if I make a symlink from my cross compiler to the name gcc
is works as before, but then I run into path conflicts since the
native gcc sometimes gets messed up with the cross gcc.

Thanks
Paulo

Back to the top