[cdt-dev] DSF: "No debug context" in DSF disassembly view

Hi,

while playing with I200903060602 I found that DSF disassembly view
cannot display the code in some situaltion.

I had some problems with Source Lookup Path (in fact, I still have
these problems, but this is another story).
Finally, I've found that if I add the full Windows path to the root of
the project's source code, DSF correclty finds the file/line.
Unfortunately, it shows this file with some unusual icon (not .c but
like this file is outside the workspace).

Most likely due to this, disassembly view does not show the code. It
is empty and the top line shows "No debug context".

Is it possible to fix this?

Dmitry

Back to the top