[cdt-dev] Problems with setting options in a MBSCustomPage

Hi,

I have developed a custom page (MBSCustomPage) that gets added to the C Project Wizard. I am collecting some additional information that I am then using to set options in the toolchain (compiler, linker etc). This is done in the CustomPage Runnable that is called. I apply my changes to the toolchain and then call:
    ManagedBuildManager.saveBuildInfo(project, true);
to save these options.

When the project is built, I can see my options appear in the command line and the project builds correctly. However, if I close Eclipse and then reopen, my new settings have disappeared. I can confirm this by looking in the .cproject file - my changes are not there.

So, it appears that my options are not being stored in the .cproject file even though they were there in the 'in memory' version.

As an experiment, I added a button to the UI, whose action is to call:
    ManagedBuildManager.saveBuildInfo(project, true);
If I press this button after my project has build, I see that sometimes (but not every time), my settings ARE written to the .cproject.

Any clues as to what I might be doing wrong?

Subs

Back to the top