Re: [cdt-dev] How to use internal CDT syntax analyser?

Thanks. But in this talk is no information at all. Could you tell me, which plug-ins and classes should I use/explore/learn to get started?

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:31:10 +0300, Schorn, Markus <Markus.Schorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll talk about this on EclipseCon and will post my presentation soon.
It may help you get started:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/2009/view_talk.php?id=685

Markus.

-----Original Message-----
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrey Tretyakov
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:38 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] How to use internal CDT code analyser?

Hi, all!

I'm developing my own plug-in based on CDT SDK.
Please, tell me, how to use internal CDT code analyser?

For example, the caret is somewhere in the Code Editor
(C/C++). I want to retrieve the name of the function or
constant (if any) the caret points to. Also to retrieve the
name of corresponding header, if any.

Best regards,
               Andrey.