[cdt-dev] How to clean generated files for a new toolchain

Hi,
I'm quite new in Eclipse customization and I've problems defining a new
projectType with a new toolchain. The toolchain is made of a code generator
which generates c++ and header files. It generates 3 kinds of c++ files and 1
header file. So I've defined 1 outputType with multipleOfType set to true and
I've provided a Java class for definition of the naming pattern. I've defined
as well an outputType for .h files providing another Java class for naming
pattern. I use make as building tool. When I do build, files are actually
generated but the clean is not working. What is wrong? I attach the plugin.xml

Regards

Alberto

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?eclipse version="
3.2"?>
<plugin>
   <extension
         id="alberto.smf.buildDefinitions"

         name="SMF Toolchain"
         point="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.
core.buildDefinitions">
      <projectType
            id="alberto.example.smf.
toolchain.projectType1"
            isAbstract="false"
            isTest="
false"
            name="SMF project type">
         <configuration

               cleanCommand="rm -f"
               errorParsers="org.eclipse.
cdt.core.MakeErrorParser"
               id="alberto.example.smf.toolchain.
configuration1"
               name="Release">
            <toolChain

                  id="alberto.example.smf.toolchain.toolChain1"

                  isAbstract="false"
                  name="SMF Tool Chain"

                  targetTool="alberto.example.smf.toolchain.tool1">

               <tool
                     command="smfgen.exe"

                     commandLinePattern="${command} ${flags} ${inputs}"

                     id="alberto.example.smf.toolchain.tool1"

                     isAbstract="false"
                     name="SMF
Generator">
                  <inputType

dependencyCalculator="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.makegen.internal.
DefaultIndexerDependencyCalculator"
                        id="alberto.example.
smf.toolchain.inputType1"
                        multipleOfType="false"

                        name="SMF source files"

primaryInput="true"
                        sources="smf">

</inputType>
                  <outputType
                        id="alberto.
example.smf.toolchain.outputType1"
                        name="SMF Generated
Header Files"
                        nameProvider="alberto.smf.
SmfHFilesNameProvider"
                        outputContentType="org.eclipse.
cdt.core.cxxHeader"
                        outputs="h"

primaryInputType="alberto.example.smf.toolchain.inputType1"

                        primaryOutput="true">
                  </outputType>

                  <outputType
                        id="alberto.example.smf.
toolchain.outputType2"
                        name="SMF CC Generated Files"

                        nameProvider="alberto.smf.SmfCcFilesNameProvider"

                        outputContentType="org.eclipse.cdt.cxxSource"

                        outputs="cc"
                        primaryInputType="
alberto.example.smf.toolchain.inputType1"

primaryOutput="true">
                  </outputType>
               </tool>

               <builder
                     buildfileGenerator="org.eclipse.
cdt.managedbuilder.makegen.gnu.GnuMakefileGenerator"

errorParsers="org.eclipse.cdt.core.MakeErrorParser"
                     id="
alberto.example.smf.toolchain.builder1"
                     isAbstract="false"

                     isVariableCaseSensitive="false"
                     name="
Make"
                     superClass="cdt.managedbuild.target.gnu.builder">

               </builder>
            </toolChain>
         </configuration>

      </projectType>