From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeroen Dhollander
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 2:54 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] ${container_loc}variable doesn'twork inbuild configuration in CDT 6.0

The equivalent to ${container_loc} is ${selected_resource_loc}/..  (note the slash and dots).
Still doesn't work for me. Setting the Build directory to "${selected_resource_loc}/.." has the same effect as setting it to "..", ie the output changes to

**** Build of configuration mkdir for project CURRENT_B ****

D:\bin\bash.exe -c echo build directory `pwd` && make -j5 && echo FINISHED
build directory D:\home\jeroend\eclipse
build directory D:\home\jeroend\eclipse\CURRENT_B
make: *** Geen doelen gespecificeerd en geen makefile gevonden.  Stop.

Maybe if you could point me to the commit/documentation/... with which the ${selected_resource_loc}/.. statement is introducted I could work out what I do wrong (I searched for it on the eclipse site but I always get lost and don't find anything :s )

With kind regards,

Jeroen