[cdt-dev] Team Project Set

Hey gang,

I've created a team project set for that committers can use. You can access it from the Wiki from a new Team Project Sets page in the Developer Resources section. Please feel free to add any other project sets you may have.

    http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/projectSets

Let me know if there is anything missing from this one (cdt-main.psf). I don't have the Mylyn plugins there yet since I want one that only depends on the platform. I'll probably do a cdt-all that contains that and the CDT/RSE remote launcher.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top