From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Dmitry Smirnov
Sent: Tue 3/10/2009 4:01 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Where is remote GDB connection in DSF dubuggers?

2009/3/9 Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Dmitry,
> the Remote Launch of DSF.
>
> Let me know if you have problems with that.

Yes, everything was exaclty as you described. The only problem is that
neither Remote system launcher nor Create Process launcher does not
allow me to configure remote host and port (like "target remote:12345"
command in gdb).

If I did not specify target in .gdbinit DSF debugger terminates after
11^error,msg="Don't know how to run.  Try \"help target\"."

Dmitry