[cdt-dev] When, debugging, how to just watch the values of a vector?

I mean,here have a vector<string> vstring,three strings:"string1","hello","world" have been pushed into it,I set a breakpoint after pushing,when hit this breakpoint,I just want to check what contents it has (it should be "string1","hello","world"),no other infos of this object is needed,so how to filter these infos,or how to reconstruct the output of this vector,currently,I saw
(x) _M_impl
    allocator<std:basic_string>
    +_M_start
    +_M_finish
    +_M_end_of_storgae

I have unfolded all these tree items,but can not find where the contents be held.So can anybody tell me how to customize the output of debugging,thank you.

Back to the top