From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Dmitry Smirnov
Sent: Sun 3/8/2009 3:31 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Where is remote GDB connection in DSF dubuggers?

Hi,

I cannot use latest DSF (I200903060602) to connect to remote target:
there is no such parameters in debugger configuration.
Where is it? Was it removed occasionally?

If I specify "target remote:12345" in .gdbinit, I can see that DSF is
conneted to remote target, but debugger terminates in few moments with
the error:
Error in final launch sequence
  Failed to execute MI command:
-exec-run
Error message from debugger back end:
Don't know how to run.  Try "help target".

Dmitry