[cdt-dev] ${container_loc} variable doesn't work in build configuration in CDT 6.0

Hey all,

In our company we have a huge project, which uses custom makefiles. To speed things up we created a build configuration which only builds the directory of the currently selected file. To achieve this behaviour we used ${container_loc} as "Build Directory". So our build configuration looks like this ( project > properties > C/C++ Build > Builder Settings ): - Build command: D:\bin\bash.exe -c "echo build directory `pwd` && make && echo FINISHED"
   - Build Directory:   ${container_loc}

In CDT 5.0.1 and 5.0.2 this works correctly as you can see in the build output:

**** Build of configuration mkdir for project CURRENT_B ****

D:\bin\bash.exe -c echo build directory `pwd` && make && echo FINISHED
build directory D:\home\jeroend\ws_i\b\panos\rapidlogic
make: Niets te doen voor `lib'.
FINISHED

However, in CDT 6.0.0 the ${container_loc} variable doesn't seem to work as we always stay in the project root:

**** Build of configuration mkdir for project CURRENT_B ****

D:\bin\bash.exe -c echo build directory `pwd` && make -j5 && echo FINISHED
build directory D:\home\jeroend\eclipse\CURRENT_B
make: *** Geen doelen gespecificeerd en geen makefile gevonden.  Stop.

Am I overlooking something or is this a bug?

With kind regards,

Jeroen

Back to the top