Re: [cdt-dev] Re: Bug Dependency Calculator

I would like to know if somebody had a look on this problem ?

If i haven't been enough clear in the description of this problem, I
can explain it a new time... i'm a little disappointed not to read
answers even if it's not possible to correct it now ...

Thanks in advance