[cdt-dev] Migrating project from Kdevelop to Eclipse

Hi,
I trying to migrate a project from kdevelop to eclipse. Unfortunately I am
pretty much a beginner concerning both IDEs. So I'd be grateful for any kind
of advice how to do that. I'm not expecting a step by step guidance (though
I'd of course appreciate that very much), any kind of guidance in the right
direction is very welcome.

Thanks in advance.