Re: [cdt-dev] Re: Bug Dependency Calculator

I don't believe that it's the problem because when I launch my application I do "run as" > "Eclipse Application" from my Eclipse development platform.

I had a look in the CDT source code, and i think that the problem is in the "Tool" class. There is an attribute which name is "dependencyGenerator" which informs about which class is used to generete de the dependencies. This attribute is initialized in the constructor and never updated after.

When i remove "Tool1" from my toolchain and I generate a new time the makefile, the "input" type of "Tool2" has changed but in the class its "dependencyGenerator" attribute is always the same.

I believe that it's the reason of the problem...