RE: [cdt-dev] Cross tools namespace proposal

Thanks Liviu. This looks pretty good. The naming seems fine.

I was wondering what you were putting into each of the plug-ins. I am
working on my tutorial for EclipseCon on adding cross compiler support
to the CDT, and I was wondering what approach you were taking.

Thanks,
Doug.