[cdt-dev] Question on includes

Hi,

I have checked out cdt-master-5.0.2-I200902060802.zip and following the suggestions in FAQ I can tweak the CDT plugin to better support mingw detection (through an environment variable). My question is that I want to pass include paths from standard windows format

e.g.
c:\mingw\include

to "c:/mingw/include"

to gcc . Which class should I look to? The same for the linker. I use eclipse 4.3.2. I suspect it is in org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core <file:///D:/workspace/org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core/>

but which class??

Regards
Vasileios Anagnostopoulos

Back to the top