RE: [cdt-dev] RE: ObjectiveC

Hmm, my quick trip through the PDOM class shows lots of language specific for C and C++ there. This is where we really need to start separating things out.

BTW, the ILanguage interface was intended for this kind of extensibility. We should be considering that as well.

And yes, leading up to EclipseCon is going to be very busy...

Doug.