[cdt-dev] CreateFolder process in Template Engine of new project wizard

Hi,
Can I ask somebody to take a look at patch in bug 264276 ? I suggest to add a new process in the template engine. Right now there is org.eclipse.cdt.core.CreateSourceFolder process for source folders but not a process to create regular folder. The change is pretty straightforward, I added new process org.eclipse.cdt.core.CreateFolder and the corresponding class. Example of sample plugin project is attached to the bug. Here is XML fragment
<process
type="org.eclipse.cdt.core.CreateFolder">
<simple
name="projectName"
value="$(projectName)" />
<simple
name="path"
value="a/newly/created/folder" />
</process>

I am not sure who can help with that patch, maybe Alena can give me another favor?

Thanks,
Andrew

Back to the top