Re: [cdt-dev] CDT compilation

Rolando Martins wrote:
Hi,
I would like to contribute to the CDT effort in my spare time.
Before emerging into the source code, I need some help on the basics
of the build system in CDT.

After downloading the source code from CVS, what is the next step to:
a) compile the code, and launch it within the eclipse.
it will compile itself if you using JDT (open Build Automatically is on)
to launch use Eclipse Application launch configuration with default settings

b) create the cdt*.zip plugin file.
Don't know what it is and why you need it...

Thanks,
Rolando