Re: [cdt-dev] Copying CDT Build information from one project to another.

You can try it. If .cproject has references to project name you have to rename all of them too.

Mark Espiritu wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry to post this here. I tried the newsgroup last week but didn't get answer. I'm hoping to get some advice.

I'm using Europa/CDT 4.0. I need to duplicate all of the CDT build settings of a project onto another project. Is it safe to just copy the .cproject across? It seems to work just like a copied makefile would. =) Am I on the right track?

Please advise.

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Regards,
Mark