[cdt-dev] Copying CDT Build information from one project to another.

Hi all,

Sorry to post this here. I tried the newsgroup last week but didn't get answer. I'm hoping to get some advice.

I'm using Europa/CDT 4.0. I need to duplicate all of the CDT build settings of a project onto another project. Is it safe to just copy the .cproject across? It seems to work just like a copied makefile would. =) Am I on the right track?

Please advise.

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Regards,
Mark