[cdt-dev] cdt-dev Digest, Vol 48, Issue 72

Dear all,
I would like to ask if there are any ways for us to always turn the Template Proposals on? (without having to Press Ctrl-Space after having written the prefix of some word). I already tried to minimize the delay time, but the Template Proposals are only triggered by certain operator (., ->, ::), or the key combination above. I would like to have the efficiency like refactoring function of C# in Visual Studio. If you know some ways, please help me.
Best,
Vu.

Back to the top