RE: [cdt-dev] common launch configurations

Hi,

this is a bit drastic and probably premature but instead of having DSF vs CDI shown to the user
we could have:

GDB 6.6 and higher vs older GDBs

where 6.6+ would go to DSF while older GDBs would go to CDI.

Of course, the gdb version would not be enforced, so we could always choose CDI or DSF;
it would provide some recommendation (maybe a bit too strong?) to the user.

Or, to be safer, we could use GDB 6.8 and higher.  I don't know how well CDI handles
6.8 right now, so maybe it is better to go for DSF in that case?
Heck, if we want to be really safe, if GDB 7.0 is out before Galieo, which is the current plan,
we could just have 7.0+ for DSF; I'm pretty sure CDI won't handle 7.0 as well as DSF.

I'm probably gonna regret this when the bugs start coming in :-)

Marc